What You Do Matters. Whether you're a mail screener, engineer, logistics specialist, administrator, lab technician, warehouse manager, or biomedical researcher, you'll make a difference in a program that affects the health, safety and security of the nation. Typically, you'll work within client facilities, often with high client contact and visibility.
How You Work Matters. Ethics are guiding principles at SoBran, not a catchword. That means:
- Fair and equitable treatment for all employees.
- A workplace grounded in respect and conducive to success.
- Opportunities for training, continuing education, and career advancement.
- An emphasis on delivering quality and value to the customer.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
How You're Rewarded Matters
SoBran is big on recognition, and we show our appreciation through compensation and benefits that include:
- Industry competitive salaries.
- Opportunity for internal advancement and interdepartmental transfers.
- Vacation, holidays and more.
If you have any questions concerning your application, please e-mail SoBran’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com
At SoBran, we know our success is all about people. So while we pride ourselves on the highest quality technical services, we keep our focus on people:
- We treat all employees with dignity and respect, and provide tools for long-term success; we reward them equitably, recognizing their contributions and efforts.
- We strive to give our customers more than they expect; we ensure that we are easy to work with.
- We are dedicated to quality in all aspects of performance and committed to constant improvement through teamwork.
- SoBran emphasizes a collegial and professional work environment. Many SoBran employees work on-site with their customers. Therefore, being cordial, respectful, responsive, cooperative, and service-oriented is as critical to the job as an employee's specific skills and experience.
SoBran has a highly competitive total compensation program. SoBran provides industry-competitive salaries and uses a performance-based performance evaluation process. We actively promote from within, and facilitate interdepartmental transfers for qualified employees. All full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Loan Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program (employees who refer qualified prospects hired by SoBran can earn referral bonuses)