We combine best practices with compliance requirements to drive improvements for a host of critical program components.
- Animal research protocol development – recommendations for appropriate animal research protocol models and preparation for IACUC review.
- Compliance and regulatory support – help navigating Federal regulations to design and maintain programs that meet PHS Assurance and AAALAC International accreditation.
- Standard operating procedures – forms, checklists, index references and more to improve communication and keep your program on track
- Biosecurity/disease surveillance – minimize risk of disease in your facility.
- Biosafety/biocontainment – meet requirements for ABSL environments, identify and train recruits, assess performance and provide guidance for quality assurance.
- Research facility design – SoBran has designed dozens of purpose-build facilities (including our own contract research facility in Baltimore, Maryland) and new facilities in conventional, barrier, and biocontainment environments (ABSL II-III). We partner with architecture and engineering firms to make sure your facility is designed to meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Staff training – programs for all levels of facility and program support and operations, including cage wash, animal husbandry, technical staffing and management.
Our "Three C's"
- Cageside to benchtop
- Management, vet services, data analysis
- Commercial, academic, government
- Experts in vivarium operations and animal welfare
- We care about your research just as you do
- Regulatory expertise
- Ensuring business continuity and continuity of research