How will your research heal, fuel or feed the world one day?
Tell us about the impact your research may make on the world. You could win a free pre-clinical research study valued up to $20,000 and $1,000 in cash, or additional cash prizes.
SoBran and the Maryland Tech Council are celebrating the transformational science coming out of the Maryland and surrounding area by establishing the Innovation for Impact Prize.
Tell us how your innovative research will impact the world one day and describe your research. We'd also like to know how winning the Prize can help you reach a decision faster.
Innovation for Impact Prize Awards
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a research study worth up to $20,000 and a cash prize of $1,000.
- Two (2) Finalists will receive cash prizes of $1,000 each.
Who can enter: Researchers at Universities and Companies in the Maryland and surrounding area
The Innovation for Impact Prize is open to all researchers at universities and companies in the Maryland area (see rules for details)
How to Enter
- Complete the confidential submission form for your pre-clinical research study before April 17, 2018.
- Judges from SoBran will select the finalists based on the level of innovation and the potential impact the research may have on healing, fueling or feeding the world.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a research study worth up to $20,000 and a cash prize of $1,000. Two (2) Finalists will receive cash prizes of $1,000 each.
- Winners will be announced at the Maryland Tech Council 30th Anniversary Industry Awards Celebration on May 17, 2018.
- Please read the rules before entering.
The Maryland Tech Council
The Maryland Tech Council is a collaborative community, actively engaged in building stronger technology and life science companies by supporting the efforts of their individual members. They are the largest technology trade association in the state of Maryland with over 500 members.
The Maryland Tech Council’s annual Industry Awards Celebration is the only awards ceremony that honors the best in the region’s technology and life science communities. This year is their 30th anniversary celebration, where they will recognize the work of individuals and companies that have changed the landscape of their industries and have ultimately touched the lives of millions of people.