Please review the Notice carefully before accessing and/or using this web site. Your access to and/or use of a SoBran web site constitutes your agreement with the terms and conditions of this Notice. SoBran reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Notice at any time without notice, other than posting the revised Notice on this web site. By accessing and/or using this web site, you agree to be bound by the then current terms and conditions of this Notice, which may include revisions to a prior Notice applicable to your prior access and/or use of this web site. Accordingly, you should review this Notice each time you access and/or use this web site to determine the current terms and conditions applicable to this Notice to which you are bound. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Notice and the terms and conditions of any other written agreement between SoBran and you, the terms and conditions of the written agreement shall control.
1. SoBran provides this web site as a convenience to interested parties who access and/or use this web site. SoBran expressly disclaims any warranty or guarantee that the content contained or presented on this web site is: (1) accurate or complete; (2) current; (3) error-free, and/or (4) provided by SoBran. SoBran has no duty or obligation to update the content contained or presented on this web site. SoBran also disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your access to and/or use of this web site will be free from any computer viruses or other items that may have harmful effects to you or your computer or other equipment.
2. This web site, as well as all content contained or presented herein, is provided on an “as is” basis. Your access to and/or use of this web site is voluntary and done at your own risk. To the maximum degree allowed by law, SoBran shall have no liability whatsoever for any damages, to include direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages of any type or kind, that may result from your access to and/or use of this web site, the inability to access and/or use this web site, or the use, reliance upon, or interpretation of the content of this web site. Further, by accessing and/or using this web site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SoBran, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, and any third party content providers to SoBran from and against any claims, demands, losses, damages, expenses, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, that arise or result from your access to and/or use of this web site and/or your violation of the terms and conditions of this Notice. Certain terms and conditions of this Notice may apply for the benefit of third parties. Any such third party individual or entity shall have the right to enforce such terms and conditions against you on its own behalf.
3. SoBran expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the content contained or presented on this web site, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. SoBran is the owner of this web site and controls this web site from within the United States of America, as well as the content on the web site (unless so identified otherwise). This web site and its content are copyrighted by SoBran. No content from this web site may be accessed, used, copied, reproduced, posted, uploaded, republished, modified, transmitted, distributed, or disseminated in any way without the express written permission of SoBran. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded from this Site (collectively the "Software") by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act (50 U.S.C. Appx. §§ 2401 et seq.) and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR", 50 C.F.R. Parts 730-774), and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws both foreign and domestic. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software to any country, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including without limitation persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration's Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
Any service mark, trademark, or logo of SoBran that is used, displayed, or included in the content of this web site shall not grant, nor be construed as granting, either expressly or implicitly, any right, license, or approval to use any such marks or logo. You are not permitted to use any SoBran mark or its logo in any manner or for any purpose without the express written permission of SoBran.
5. SoBran may assign or transfer the rights and duties created by this Notice to a third party at any time without notice to you.
6. SoBran’s failure to require or enforce compliance with the terms and conditions of this Notice shall not operate as a waiver of SoBran’s rights under this Notice, whether such right pertains to a past, present, or future action or event.
7. The laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia shall apply to any claim or demand pertaining to this web site, the content of this web site, this Notice, or to the rights and duties created by this Notice, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. Any legal action between SoBran and you relating in any way to this web site, the content of the web site, this Notice, or to the rights and duties created thereunder, shall occur only in the appropriate state court of the Commonwealth of Virginia located in Fairfax County, Virginia or in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
You agree that such courts shall be an appropriate venue for any such legal action. You further agree that such courts shall have personal jurisdiction over you in connection with any such legal action.
8. Information Collection, Use and Sharing. SoBran only has access to the information that you voluntarily give to SoBran through this web site. SoBran will not sell or rent this information to any third party. SoBran will take reasonable steps to limit access to such information to individuals having a need to access or use such information in connection with the reason you contacted SoBran or provided the information to SoBran.
SoBran will use your information to respond to you, in connection with the reason you contacted or provided the information to SoBran, or to provide you with information about SoBran.
SoBran will not share your information with any third party outside of SoBran, other than as necessary to support SoBran’s business, to fulfill a request by you in connection with the reason for which you provided such information, as may be required by law or Court order, or as otherwise permitted by this Notice or by operation of law.
SoBran uses “cookies” on this web site. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on a web site visitor’s hard drive to help SoBran improve your access to this web site and to identify repeat visitors to this web site. The use of a ”cookie” is not linked to any personally identifiable information on this web site.
You can update any personal information (e.g., postal or e-mail address, phone number, etc.) through the means provided on this web site.
9. Security. SoBran takes reasonable precautions to safeguard and protect information provided to SoBran through use of this web site against misuse or unauthorized access.
SoBran also takes reasonable precautions to protect such information by limiting access and/or use to individuals who are performing a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) that is related to the reason you provided such information to SoBran.
SoBran may use a third party to ship orders, to process orders, and/or to perform other permitted actions. Such third parties do not retain, share, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order or other permitted action.
10. Registration. In order to access and/or use certain parts of this web site, you may have to complete a registration form and/or submit certain contact or other personal or financial information. SoBran may use this information to contact you about visiting this web site, to provide information about SoBran’s business, or to take action related to the purpose for which you provided the information or any request or order you make through this web site.
11. Orders. If you make an order or purchase a product through this web site, you must provide certain personal information (e.g., name, shipping address, etc.) and financial information (e.g., credit card number, expiration date, etc.). SoBran shall only use such information for billing purposes, to fill your order, or other permitted action.
12. Third Party Links and Information.
This web site may contain links to other web sites owned or operated by third parties. SoBran may also include third party information in the content of this web site. If SoBran provides a link to a third party web site or includes third party information on this web site, SoBran does so without endorsing such third party web site or information in any way. The presence of a third party link or information does not mean that SoBran is affiliated with the third party web site, its owners, or its operators. SoBran may terminate a link to a third party web site or remove third party information from this web site at any time without notice.
13. Transmission of Information to SoBran Through this Website.
You should not transmit any confidential or proprietary information or data to SoBran through this web site. Any confidential or proprietary information that is transmitted to SoBran through this web site will be considered to be and treated by SoBran as non-confidential and non-proprietary material, which SoBran can use or disseminate without limitation for any purpose. Personal information that is provided to SoBran through this web site will be treated in accordance with the privacy policies contained in this Notice.
You are not permitted to transmit any information or data to SoBran, or to use this web site in any manner to transmit or post such information or data, that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, or pornographic, nor any other information or data that could create civil or criminal liability under applicable local, state, or Federal laws.
14. Contact Information. If you have questions relating to this Notice, please contact SoBran at email@example.com or 703.352.9511