Serving North Carolina and Beyond
SoBran offers GLP and non-GLP pre-clinical studies for small and large animal research. SoBran has brought their rapid CRO process to the Triad region, with their newest facility located at Gateway University Research Park in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Capabilities to Move Your Research Forward
Learn about our rapid CRO process that helps you reach decisions faster and reduce costs.
- Best practice pre-clinical studies for small and large animal research
- Long-term pasture-based research
- AAALAC accredited, GLP-compliant services
- ISO 9001-2015 certified management
- Training for students in animal-based research
- Offering a broad range of services, from behavioral studies to radio-toxicology
Delivering Efficiency and Compliance Expertise to Commercial Organizations
The experts at SoBran have worked with bioscience and pharmaceutical companies across a broad range of research, from cancer to cardiac studies. These organizations turn to SoBran professionals:
- for compliance knowledge,
- to make operations more efficient, and
- to expand capacity.
Ideally Located for Collaboration with Academia
The SoBran facility also provides unique collaborative research opportunities for staff and faculty of the region's premier bioscience institutions, including North Carolina A&T State University and the University of North Carolina - Greensboro, their Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, and the National Science Foundation’s Engineering Research Center for Revolutionizing Metallic Biomaterials.
Learn How We Can Help You Succeed
We'd like to talk about the best way to meet your specific research needs. Contact Dr. Simon Selwood at (301) 648-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org