CareersFor people who want to make a difference
Meaningful WorkWorking with SoBran you’ll have a direct impact on programs that improve people’s lives.
Whether you're a mail screener, engineer, logistics specialist, operations manager or biomedical researcher, you can make a difference working with SoBran. Typically, you'll work within client facilities, often with high levels of client contact and visibility. Being cordial, respectful, responsive, cooperative, and service-oriented is as critical to the job as specific skills and experience. We encourage all employees to act as owners and contribute ideas and solutions.
SoBran's success hinges on our employees. We maintain a professional, ethical work environment, and ensure that our people have the tools and training to achieve, and opportunities for learning and advancement.
Ethics are guiding principles at SoBran, not a catchword. That means:
- Fair and equitable treatment for all employees
- A workplace grounded in dignity, respect and conducive to success
- Opportunities for training, continuing education, and career advancement
- An emphasis on delivering quality and value to the customer
Accessibility, Diversity and Inclusion
SoBran, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. See federal EEO laws here: EEO Poster
Accessibility: If you need assistance in navigating our website or if you need an accommodation in the application process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (937)426-0696.
SoBran believes in recognizing a job well done. We provide tools for long-term success and reward our team equitably, recognizing their contributions and efforts. Compensation and benefits include:
- Industry competitive salaries
- Opportunities for internal advancement and interdepartmental transfers
- Performance-based evaluation process
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision insurance
- Vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonuses
Email SoBran’s Human Resources Department: email@example.com