Working with SoBran you’ll have a direct impact on programs that improve people’s lives.
Whether you're a mail screener, engineer, logistics specialist, operations manager or biomedical researcher, you can make a difference working with SoBran.
Typically, you'll work within client facilities, often with high levels of client contact and visibility. Being cordial, respectful, responsive, cooperative, and service-oriented is as critical to the job as specific skills and experience.
We encourage all employees to act as owners and contribute ideas and solutions.
Ethics are guiding principles at SoBran, not a catchword. That means:
- Fair and equitable treatment for all employees
- A workplace grounded in dignity, respect and conducive to success
- Opportunities for training, continuing education, and career advancement
- An emphasis on delivering quality and value to the customer
SoBran believes in recognizing a job well done. We provide tools for long-term success and reward our team equitably, recognizing their contributions and efforts.
Compensation and benefits include:
- Industry competitive salaries
- Opportunities for internal advancement and interdepartmental transfers
- Performance-based evaluation process
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision insurance
- Vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonuses