Reach Decisions Faster
Whether you are working through in vivo target selection or pre-clinical development, getting answers rapidly reduces costs.
Programs Customized around Your Needs
Our scientific and technical experts assemble customized research programs with attention to your specific project requirements, timelines and budget.
Let Us Handle Compliance
Researchers should be focusing on their science, not on managing compliance. SoBran has in-house experts that train even the largest and most complex organizations in compliance.
Consistency is Critical
We employ high-quality housing and the latest animal care technology and techniques to satisfy compliance requirements and reduce uncertainty in your research results.
An Easy Process for Working Together
Our goal is to provide you with a great experience from start to finish. Click here to see the easy step-by-step process from proposal to final report.
SoBran has two locations with teams that work with researchers locally and nationwide.
- SoBran CRO at the Science and Technology Park at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD.
- SoBran CRO at Gateway University Research Park in Greensboro, NC.
Baltimore, MD: 703.352.9511
Science and Technology Park at Johns Hopkins
Greensboro, NC: 703.352.9511
Gateway University Research Park
Learn more about this facility
Working with SoBran BioScience
Why Choose SoBran?
- AAALAC accredited facilities
- Guaranteed 5-day IACUC review
- Direct communication with lab staff
- ISO 9001-2015 certified for quality management
- Exclusive use of ventilated micro-isolater caging supporting ABSL-1 and ABSL-2 biocontainment
- Automated environmental monitoring and reporting
- Web-based protocol development and administration, ensuring timely review and implementation
- Comprehensive technical training program
- Regulatory assurances – National Institutes of Health (NIH)/Ofﬁce of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW)
- Behavioral studies
- Vaccine development
- Therapeutic safety testing
- Animal model development
- Cancer diagnostic and therapeutic testing
- Automated animal behavior studies, breeding and colony management
- Efficacy testing
- Anatomic and clinical pathology
- Serum chemistries and hematology
- Primary cell culture
- Breeding colony management