March 8, 2017 (Fairfax, VA)
– SoBran BioScience, a division of SoBran Inc., and a leading provider of pre-clinical GLP contract research will be showcasing their pre-clinical contract research services at the Society of Toxicology’s annual ToxExpo in Baltimore, MD on March 12 through March 16.
Outsourcing pre-clinical contract research can be critical in shortening the drug discovery process. Biotechnology companies and university researchers can focus on more strategic activities and analysis. In addition, contract research organizations can provide technology and expertise not available in-house.
Entrusting your research to another organization can be daunting. Whether you use industry research, consultants or referrals, it is important to ask the right questions.
1. Do you offer a guaranteed 5-day IACUC review?
2. Can I directly communicate with laboratory personnel?
3. Are your facilities AAALAC accredited?
4. Are your staff members AALAS certified?
5. Do you provide GLP compliant services?
6. Do you have ISO 9001 certified management?
7. Will I be assigned a dedicated and responsive program manager?
8. Do you have access to the expertise I need?
“The SoBran team has developed a list of key questions for pre-clinical CROs during our two decades of bioscience research,” says Dr. Gregory Kelly, Sr. Vice President at SoBran. “We encourage prospective clients to ask questions and compare organizations to find the right research partner.”
Email email@example.com to meet with SoBran to ask your tough questions at SOT ToxExpo 2017 or to schedule a tour of the SoBran pre-clinical contract research facility at the Science & Technology Park at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. SoBran has a second pre-clinical research facility at Gateway University Research Park in Greensboro, NC, and provides onsite research support for government, commercial and academic institutions.
About SoBran BioScience
SoBran BioScience has nearly 20 years of experience supporting complex preclinical research and drug discovery for government agencies, academic institutions, and biotechnology companies. SoBran is ISO 9001:2008 certified and leads the industry in designing and managing ethical animal care programs that meet the most demanding regulatory standards. For more information visit us at www.sobranbioscience.com.
703.352.9511 ex. 109