SoBran BioScience Experts Facilitating Pain Management Panel at 67th AALAS National Meeting
October 25, 2016 (Fairfax, VA)
– SoBran BioScience, a division of SoBran, Inc. and a leading provider of biomedical research support services, will be showcasing their work through seminar and research poster presentations at the 67th National AALAS Meeting in Charlotte, NC on October 30- November 3.
Pain Management Seminar
The seminar “Pain and Pain Assessment: The Past, Present, and Future: How Are We Doing?” will visit large and small animal pain recognition, pain scoring systems, neurophysiology of pain, and pain management. Viewpoints from policy and regulatory officials on principles and the requirements for minimizing pain and distress will be included. The panel will be led by Dr. Ida Washington of SoBran BioScience.
Thursday, November 3
SoBran BioScience staff has seven posters for the presentation that include:
- “Enhancing Gene Delivery” Carmelo Chiedi and Marlon Dillon
- “Keeping Employees Motivated” Marcellus Anderson, Luke Keener, Phillip Trice and Kelly Lucas
- “Effective Milk Extractions” Jessica Legrand
- “Training Rhesus Monkeys to Walk on a Treadmill” Daneille Sedlak, Amanda Evans, Kelli Vaughn, Ed Tilmont & Julie Mattison
According to Dr. Gregory Kelly, Sr. Vice President at SoBran BioScience, “We’re sharing lessons learned from our many decades of combined laboratory research proficiency at this year’s AALAS National Meeting. We believe these best practices in research management, quality assurance and animal care can enhance research outcomes for everyone.”
Meet SoBran BioScience experts at booth #736.
About SoBran BioScience
SoBran BioScience has nearly 20 years of experience supporting complex preclinical research and drug discovery for government agencies, academic institutions, and biotechnology companies. SoBran is ISO 9001:2008 certified and leads the industry in designing and managing ethical animal care programs that meet the most demanding regulatory standards.
703.352.9511 ex. 109