SoBran BioScience to Showcase Leading Contract Research Services at AALAS 2014
October 17, 2014 (Fairfax, VA)
– Subject matter experts from SoBran Bioscience, a division of SoBran, Inc. and a leading provider of pre-clinical GLP contract research, will be discussing how SoBran BioScience can assist researchers to save time and get experienced support so they can focus on their competitive edge at the 65th National AALAS meeting in San Antonio, TX on October 19 through October 23.
“SoBran understands that accurate research results fundamentally depend on superior program management and strict adherence to regulatory and industry standards that foster the highest quality laboratory animal care,” explained Dr. Greg Kelly, Sr. Vice President at SoBran BioScience.
SoBran BioScience Onsite Contract Research Benefits:
- Eliminate the need to develop in-house capabilities
- Outsource cost-effectively to AAALAC accredited, ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities
- Allow companies to concentrate on their own competitive edge
- Receive customized and flexible support with a focus on customer service
- Meet contacts in-person contacts to address unique needs
- Gain expert compliance knowledge and regulatory insight
SoBran BioScience provides high quality pre-clinical in vivo services focusing on small-animal drug discovery program needs including therapeutic and medical device efficacy and safety testing. To learn more about the difference that experienced, dedicated project management can make to research, meet SoBran BioScience experts at AALAS booth #1340.
About SoBran BioScience
SoBran BioScience has nearly 20 years of experience supporting the nation’s most complex biomedical research. The company leads the industry in designing animal care programs, and has over 500 biomedical professionals experienced in all aspects of in vivo research managing animal facilities and providing high quality technical support for laboratory animal research projects. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and has consistently been listed on the Inc. 500 and Black Enterprise Top 100. www.sobranbioscience.com
703.352.9511 ex. 109