SoBran BioScience to Showcase Time-Saving Contract Research Services at SOT ToxExpo 2014
March 21, 2014 (Fairfax, VA)
– Subject matter experts from SoBran Bioscience, a division of SoBran, Inc., and a provider of pre-clinical GLP contract research, will be discussing how SoBran BioScience can help researchers save time, get experienced support and focus on their competitive edge at the Society of Toxicology’s annual ToxExpo in Phoenix, AZ on March 23 through March 28.
“SoBran BioScience has evolved animal care best practices through the company’s nearly 20 years of animal research program management and C.R.O. drug discovery services, managing nearly 40 government, university, and commercial facilities across the US,”
explained John DeLeonardis, Director of Academic and Commercial Operations at SoBran BioScience.
SoBran BioScience contract research benefits:
- Eliminates the need to develop in-house capabilities
- Cost-effective outsourcing at AAALAC accredited, ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities
- Allows companies to concentrate on their own competitive edge
- Customized and flexible support with a focus on customer service
- In-person contacts to meet unique needs
- Expert compliance knowledge and regulatory insight
“Combining the animal care best practices with experienced and dedicated project management allows our pre-clinical research clients to focus on their mission with the assurance that they will reach critical decision points quickly and with absolute confidence in the data,”
Dr Greg Kelly, Sr. Vice President SoBran BioScience.
SoBran BioScience provides high quality pre-clinical in vivo services focusing on small-animal drug discovery program needs including therapeutic and medical device efficacy and safety testing. To learn more about the difference that experienced, dedicated project management can make to research, meet SoBran BioScience experts at SOT ToxExpo booth #552.
About SoBran BioScience
SoBran BioScience has nearly 20 years of experience supporting the nation’s most complex biomedical research. The company leads the industry in designing animal care programs, and has over 500 biomedical professionals experienced in all aspects of in vivo research managing animal facilities and providing high quality technical support for laboratory animal research projects. The company has consistently been listed on the Inc. 500 and Black Enterprise Top 100. www.sobranbioscience.com
Heidi Van Voorhis
Fuel Growth Group for SoBran
703.352.9511 ex. 109