How will your research heal, fuel or feed the world one day?
Tell us about the impact your research may make on the world. You could win a free pre-clinical research study valued up to $10,000 and $1,000 in cash, or additional cash prizes.
SoBran and the North Carolina Biotechnology Center Piedmont Triad office are celebrating the transformational science coming out of North Carolina by establishing the Innovation for Impact Prize.
Tell us how your innovative research will impact the world one day and describe your research. We'd also like to know how winning the Prize can help you reach a decision faster.
Innovation for Impact Prize Awards
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a research study worth up to $10,000 and a cash prize of $1,000.
- Four (4) Finalists will receive cash prizes of $500 each.
Who can enter: Researchers at Universities and Emerging Companies in NC
The Innovation for Impact Prize is open to all researchers at universities and emerging companies in North Carolina. An emerging company is defined as fewer than 50 employees and less than $10 million annual revenue.
How to Enter
- Complete the confidential submission form for your pre-clinical research study before January 31, 2017.
- Judges from SoBran and the North Carolina Biotechnology Center (NCBC) will select the finalists based on the level of innovation and the potential impact the research may have on healing, fueling or feeding the world.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a research study worth up to $10,000 and a cash prize of $1,000. Four (4) Finalists will receive cash prizes of $500 each.
- Winners will be announced at the NCBC Triad BioNight in March 2017.
- Please read the rules before entering.