A variety of factors, both internal and external, can help determine the vulnerability of your workplace.
Answering "yes" to any of these questions puts your business in the high risk category:
- Has your organization appeared in the media?
- Has your organization been engaged in a lawsuit?
- Has your organization been threatened with a lawsuit?
- Has your organization made public statements on sensitive issues?
- Is your organization a member of an industry whose services, research or products could be the subject of public controversy?
- Has your organization experienced a recent reorganization or buy-out requiring layoffs?
- Has an employee made threats to harm the company or any other employee?
- Has your organization attracted political or potentially controversial attention?
- Has your organization done business internationally?
If your business is High Risk - view our infographic to see how offsite mail screening can better project your employees and your assets.
We recently surveyed the industry about their mail security. The results were surprising - see if you agree.
SafeMail DC is SoBran's premier mail screening in the Washington DC area, providing business continuity to companies and government agencies in the region. By having experts screen mail at a separate facility, these organizations protect themselves from threats that would otherwise be delivered to their own building.
Learn how to protect your employees and keep your business running.
How ready are your personnel and facilities for an increase in terrorism? Take this survey on mail terrorism to benchmark your organization.
The growing threat from the Islamic State is at an “entirely different level than al-Qaeda was,” said retired Gen. John Allen, the president’s special envoy for the coalition against the militant group.
Law enforcement is on alert for any type of "lone wolf" attack that ISIS first promoted back in the fall, and is now reissuing after their deadly attacks in France. These acts of terrorism may not be as disconnected from your business as they may seem.
By: Richard P. Swank – Mail Security Expert at SoBran Inc.
The Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is an extremely low to no threat concern to our nation’s mail stream because of EVD’s characteristics. EVD is of the Filoviridae family which causes severe hemorrhagic fever in humans.1
One of the easiest ways for a terrorist to attack is through the mail. Mail threats are inexpensive and accessible for a terrorist, but they can shut down your operations at great cost. Download to see how prepared your organization is for a mail security threat.